How to find us
Travelling from the M5. Exit at Junction 27. Take the A361 as far
as Aller Cross roundabout. Turn onto A399 towards Combe Martin,
Ilfracombe. Approx. 12 miles, you will reach Blackmoor Gate (Station
Inn on left). Turn onto A39 to Barnstaple:- approx. 2 miles you
will reach Kentisbury Ford - turn right into village, then turn
immediately left, signposted , Bugford and Patchole, continue along
this lane for 1 ¼ miles. You will find Maddox Down on the
right hand side.
where we are with multimap
Terms & Conditions
Please bear in mind that Maddox Down Farm is a working farm
- Number of people using the accommodation must not exceed the
number stated on booking
- All dogs to be kept on a lead when outside. When inside the
cottages please keep your dog off the furniture. Dogs are only
allowed in our Dairy Farm Cottage, Stable
Cottage, Granary Holiday
Cottage and Cartlinhay Cottage.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the cottages or grounds at any time.
- Your are responsible for any damage or breakage's that occur,
please tell us of any breakage's before you leave.
- In your tariff £10 of electricity is supplied, any additional
electricity used will be charged for, by reading the digital meter
at the end of your holiday.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents at all times.
- All cottages are NO Smoking.
- For students and non-family groups a cleaning and repair charge of £150 cash will be payable on arrival it will be refunded at end of stay if cottage is left clean and tidy.