Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
The Dairy sleeps 1 to 2 and is on one level. It is open plan with a comfortable living room, dining area and a fully equipped fitted kitchen. Off the living area is the shower room that includes a toilet, basin and shower. The bedroom is up two small steps from the main living area and has a double bed. The cottage has its own private outside decked seating area looking over the meadows. Dogs welcome (see pricing).
- Storage Heating
- Electric Woodburner
- Washing Machine
- Tv, Video & Dvd Player
- Cot & Highchair (available on request)
- Pub and Small Shop within a mile
- Tesco supermarket within 6.6 miles
- Free Wifi Available
- Pets Allowed (see pricing)
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, cloth/sponge, dishwasher tablets, oven glove , bath mats & a toilet roll provided
- On Site: Tumble Dryer, Washing Lines, Swimming Pool, Games Room & Parking
Please note, the pool is closed after the October half term and opens again for Easter.
Please note arrival 4pm, departure 10am, key will be left in cottage door for guests on arrival.
Please note closed for bookings from 1st Oct to Easter due to 6 month winter lets.