Call 01271 883669 or 07702577709 or email:
for information, availability and bookings.
A selection of attractions in the Area
- The Pyne Arms, East Down.
The Pyne Arms is a traditional country pub in the pretty village of East Down just off the A39 between Barnstaple and Lynton
- Arlington Court
A National Trust property, House, Gardens, Carriage collections and carriage trips.
- Wildlife and Dinosaur Park, Combe Martin
- Exmoor Zoo, on A399 towards South Molton
- Watermouth Castle, between Ilfracombe and Combe Martin.
- Broomhill Art Gardens, near Muddiford, Barnstaple.
- Lundy Island, Trips arranged from Lundy Shore Office, The Quay, Bideford.
- The Big Sheep, On A361 between Bideford and Clovelly.
- Clovelly, Historic fishing village, down steep cobbled streets to the harbour.
- Milky Way, On the A39 near Clovelly with rides, shows and loads of fun.
- Quince Honey Farm, South Molton, where you can watch the bees producing the honey
- Beaches. Woolacombe, Croyde, Putsborough, Saunton, all beautiful sandy beaches.
- Combe Martin. Lee Bay, Woody bay, small pebble beaches.
- Horse Riding. Dean Riding Stables
- Leisure Centres. Leisure Centre, Barnstaple. Swimming Pool, Ilfracombe. Tennis Centre, Barnstaple
- Landmark Theatre, Ilfracombe
- Queens Theatre, Barnstaple
- Cinema, Barnstaple and Ilfracombe
- Lynton and Lynmouth Water Powered Cliff Railway
- Steam Railway at Woody Bay Station
- Valley Of Rocks, with its wild goat herd
- Bull Point Lighthouse
- Golf Courses, Ilfracombe, Willingcott, Saunton, Mortehoe etc.
- Surfing Beaches. Woolacombe, Putsborough and Croyde
- Quad Biking
- Fishing, Deep Sea, Beach and Coarse
- Barnstaple, Butchers Row and Pannier Market with Heritage Tour
- Local Walks, including Pinkworthy Pond, Doone Valley and many more.
- Braunton Burrows, National Nature Reserve